If, due to a random situation, you find yourself in a need and cannot receive help from another source, you can turn to the consul for help.  

Important! An allowance may be granted to meet basic living needs, such as the purchase of essential medicines, food, clothing, school supplies, or to pay for necessary care. 

You will submit your application for an allowance at the consular office of the Republic of Poland in the consular district where you are staying or have your place of residence. 

Remember that your difficult situation must be documented or justified. 

You can submit the documents in person or by mail. You can make an appointment with the consul by phone or e-mail.

If the consul accepts your application, you will receive the aid as soon as possible. 

You must be present when claiming the grant.