The consul does not mediate in obtaining a certificate of good conduct.

You can obtain a certificate of good conduct yourself:

  • at the Information Office or Information Points of the National Criminal Register operating at regional courts,
  • using the services of a representative,
  • or by post.

Detailed information on how to obtain a certificate can be found on the website of the Ministry of Justice .

If you have a qualified electronic signature or a signature confirmed by a trusted e-PUAP profile – you can apply for a certificate electronically via the e-Platform of the Ministry of Justice .